Skip to main content

Our hearts broke this week when we made the difficult decision to postpone the Big Screen Symposium. With swiftly rising numbers of Omicron in the community, it doesn’t look like Auckland will move from ‘Red’ to ‘Orange’ by 8th & 9th of April. Even if we do, you may not feel it is safe to attend.

We are working with the venue to set new dates as we are committed to delivering the Big Screen Symposium this year and we have some incredible speakers lined up for you. If you have already bought tickets, please hold on to them until our new dates are announced. Refunds will be available to those who cannot make the new dates.

When this latest bout of the māuiui has passed we look forward to coming together to share stories, spend time together and be inspired.

Stay safe and see you soon.