In this pre-recorded session Jonathan Frank (Senior Vice President Current Programming, FX Networks) talks to producer Helen Bowden, and Nathaniel Grouille (Director Nonfiction Series, Netflix) talks to producer Polly Fryer. Jonathan and Nathaniel are asked questions about what they look for in projects they commission. This session will not be played outside the Big Screen Symposium. This session has limited capacity. First-in, first-served.
- 2022 Programme News October 11, 2021
- $50M Premium Productions Fund – Podcast Available Now! December 11, 2020
- CARTHEW NEAL TALKS TO FINOLA DWYER: ON MAKING BROOKLYN December 1, 2020
- COMMISSIONERS FROM FX NETWORKS AND NETFLIX (NON-FICTION) ON WHAT THEY LOOK FOR IN PROJECTS November 30, 2020
- PAULA PENFOLD JOINS AS MC November 30, 2020