André Nemec, showrunner and an EP on the Netflix series Cowboy Bebop shooting in New Zealand right now, joins the Big Screen Symposium line-up for an In Conversation. André has written and produced a broad range of film and TV projects – most recently an EP on 2020 series High Fidelity and writer/producer of animation film Wonder Park. André also wrote and produced feature films Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He will share stories about his career and the projects he has worked on.
- SHADOW IN THE CLOUD AND JAMES & ISEY ADDED TO SNEAK PREVIEWS: NZ FEATURE FILMS November 19, 2020
- YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NZ ON AIR AND NZFC November 18, 2020
- CREATIVE RECHARGE WORKSHOP WITH RACHEL DAVIES November 18, 2020
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF COWBOY BEBOP AND HIGH FIDELITY TO CLOSE SYMPOSIUM November 18, 2020
- IN CONVERSATION WITH MR INBETWEEN CREATOR SCOTT RYAN November 13, 2020