We’re delighted to announce that distinguished journalist Paula Penfold will MC this year’s Big Screen Symposium. Paula is renowned for her work in the longform investigative unit Stuff Circuit. Their most recent project, Emma documents the story of a colleague who has fetal alcohol syndrome who returns to Russia to find her birth family. Stuff Circuit was named Best Current Affairs programme at this year’s New Zealand Television Awards, where last year Paula was named Reporter of the Year.
- 2022 Programme News October 11, 2021
- $50M Premium Productions Fund – Podcast Available Now! December 11, 2020
- CARTHEW NEAL TALKS TO FINOLA DWYER: ON MAKING BROOKLYN December 1, 2020
- COMMISSIONERS FROM FX NETWORKS AND NETFLIX (NON-FICTION) ON WHAT THEY LOOK FOR IN PROJECTS November 30, 2020
- PAULA PENFOLD JOINS AS MC November 30, 2020