Six storytellers (Sebastián Lelio (Una Mujer Fantástica), Cole Myers (Rūrangi), Emma Slade (SWAG), Maru Nihoniho (Metia Interactive), Te Kohe Tuhaka (The Dead Lands) and Leanne Pooley (We Need to Talk About A.I) deliver mini keynote addresses based on our theme Transforming Culture. They will present their ideas on the transformative power of story and the transformation the screen sector is currently experiencing, each from their own unique point of view and relevant to their work.
- $50M Premium Productions Fund – Podcast Available Now! December 11, 2020
- CARTHEW NEAL TALKS TO FINOLA DWYER: ON MAKING BROOKLYN December 1, 2020
- COMMISSIONERS FROM FX NETWORKS AND NETFLIX (NON-FICTION) ON WHAT THEY LOOK FOR IN PROJECTS November 30, 2020
- PAULA PENFOLD JOINS AS MC November 30, 2020
- THE SCREEN INDUSTRY COVID BRAIN GAIN November 27, 2020
$50M Premium Productions Fund – Podcast Available Now!
Big Screen SymposiumDecember 11, 2020